Day 01 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Phil Lamoreaux

Thanks for participating! Glad to have you here Kristin! :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks for the motivation to get moving again. :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing what the next 18 days consists of.

4 Likes

I did it! Got my 60 y/o heart pumping. Feels great!

3 Likes

Great workout Phil! Got the heart pumping for sure!

2 Likes

this one got the sweat flowing. glad I have a longish hallway

5 Likes

6 Likes

Day 1 complete. No one else home with me today so couldn’t get a good picture while doing the drills. Set up in my unfinished basement area because it was raining today.

4 Likes

It was so nice here today! Thanks for the fun workout @PickleballPhil.

Btw if anyone wants a free Tabata timer Gym Boss works well or for small fee Fit Radio has great music and interval timers inside the program.

5 Likes

Brilliant “Corona Cones!”

giphy-49

3 Likes

Okay I did it! I worked out for three hours before this then remembered today was the launch of the fitness challenge- so I’m a bit slow and the form isn’t great, but I got sweaty and had fun! :smile: Yay for working out! Love seeing all of your pictures- so happy to be doing a fitness challenge with my pickleball fam! :heart: P.S. I took a video of my whole workout- but I’m not sure how to upload it?? @jordan I need your techy help lol :joy:

1 Like

Way to go! I love your workout space! :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Isn’t working out even better when you have a buddy?! :smile:

2 Likes

Great workout! This is going to be a fun 19 days!

1 Like

@suzeeanderson13 this is now the second time I’ve heard of Tabata!

I’m excited to see what tomorrow brings…

giphy-22

Great question… Here’s a long answer. And here’s the short answer… The best way is to post to Facebook or Instagram b/c those platforms handle video the best. Then just paste a link to your social post, right here!

Here’s an example of how it would look if you posted to Instagram…

(@PickleballPhil himself…)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_i3pELA0A8/

Now I gotta get out there and do mine. I got 3 hours of safe, social distanced, pickleball in today. #bestdayofmylife (Well… every day I wake up and take another breath… becomes my new best day! haha) Can’t wait for tomorrow!

3 Likes

I elected to choose basketballs as my “cones” that way I had to pay a little more attention and get higher on the hops. I couldn’t upload and videos or else I would have and I don’t even know if my photo will work, hope it does!

4 Likes

Had to get the whole team dressed in their uniform for Day 1! Thanks @PickleballPhil for getting us up and moving!!

4 Likes

Hot stepping!

4 Likes

Jumping with feet together at an angle was the most challenging for me. My dog was very entertained…LOL

5 Likes

Why yes I did procrastinate this until just now :grimacing:

BUUUUTTT I still did it so :tipping_hand_man:t4:

In all seriousness this was a fun and very efficient workout, thanks @PickleballPhil!

This is the best screenshot I could get from my video, lucky for me my face is blurred so you don’t get the full effect of my “holy crap I’m gonna have a heart attack” face :joy:

3 Likes

I did it! It was late in the day and I’m exhausted but it was awesome!!! Excited to see what tomorrow brings!!

8A721776-B092-4210-974F-8EC2C95DAA5A

2 Likes