Day 02 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Megan Charity

Wow sooo awesome girl! You had quite the day of fitness! I love that you went above and beyond this workout!!! That is so inspiring and motivating for me!! :heart::muscle:t2::fire: You wouldn’t happen to be in Washington and want to be workout buddies would you? :wink:

I couldn’t throw the pickleball from hand to hand during the last exercise, so I have a goal of being able to do that.

3 Likes

I title this beauty “The Aftermath” :joy:

Another killer workout💪🏼

2 Likes

Whew, that was a tough work out. Again, no one to take my picture but I did the HITT drills. I like this one and will try to incorporate it into my regular workouts.

2 Likes

Day two. Did it at night. Good burn. Especially after doing a 5 mile run today and playing pickleball for 2.5 hours. I’m beat!! :sleeping:

3 Likes

Late night workout = late night camera skills :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thank you! I am in Missouri, or I would definitely be a work out buddy, maybe virtually instead? :smiley: Btw, the best pickleball player in our area is actually from Washington!

Nighttime HIIT! Love it :slight_smile:

Run, pickleball, and a HIIT workout! Beast mode!

HIIT workouts are so much fun! Especially the ones that help with our pickelball skills. Nice job :slight_smile:

Way to use your natural resources!

1 Like

The scene of the crime. @Megcharity Thanks for the split step reminder. I’ve been doing a lot of skiing so my court feet are lazy!

1 Like

Yes! After this workout challenge I am thinking about launching my own- I think you would like it! I’m just going to share the videos I do:). I love promoting activity :smile:. Oh who is that best player?? BTW Wisconsin is beautiful! I did a road trip through the country about 5 years ago and it was beautiful driving through. Can’t wait to come back to play pickleball someday!!

1 Like

Lol thanks girl! I think I’ll try to use something different everyday for the rest of this challenge :rofl:

Nearly made it through day 2. A little behind but I survived.

1 Like

We are excited you are doing it with us! Keep it up!

I replied to you via gmail, but it says it is having trouble delivering it, and they will try again in 22 hours. If it doesn’t go through, I will just post it to you here. I don’t want to double post though :smiley:

This is my son’s version of the Day 2 challenge. :smile:

3 Likes

This is so cute!! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhhh finally! Sandy I saw this message in my gmail but have not been able to find it here on pickleballist! I haven’t had time to get on my laptop in days so I’ve been on pickleballist on my phone, and let’s been real, I suck at technology :joy: I am constantly messaging @jordan asking him how to do things lol. ANYWAYS, what was it that you were trying to email me?!:slight_smile: