Day 06 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Dayne Gingrich

Wow! You’re a beast. AND … you’re going to go play? I’m tired just reading that!

2 Likes

@Joe_Zaleski Glad you enjoyed it. Those split-steps are crucial, my man. Keep working them!

2 Likes

@lukers What I love about fitness drills is we can get creative with them. Use the “box” as a frame and implement any type of footwork you need within your game (always include split-steps, though) LOL.

2 Likes

@Redgirl Thank YOU! Have fun with them.

1 Like

@M.pyle Glad you enjoyed these. Get creative with them - every movement here is realistic and can definitely help improve shot consistency. Too often, we miss because of our footwork / balance / leg fatigue.

1 Like

Great idea. Thanks again!!

2 Likes

I did a combination of yesterday and today’s workouts. OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you @Jonny_Pickleball and @Dayne . You know it is a tough workout when you look forward to doing the squats! And as soon as I learn how to share the video here from my Facebook, I will!

3 Likes

@Sandy1965 Glad you liked it. Keep pushing! To share from FB, use this link: Day 06 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Dayne Gingrich

I will try to post the link to the video:
today post workout

3 Likes

When your kids and dog wake you up before the sun it helps :joy:.

2 Likes

@Sandy1965 Wow! You did it on an incline??!! LOL. That must’ve been brutal. Great job.

Storms cleared just long enough to get the workout in. My daughter took a turn and we modified it for basketball for her. This got my my lungs :dash: burning! Thank you for the workout.

4 Likes

Loved this split step drill, such a simple, effective and necessary skill. Glad no arms today cause mine are still sore from my attempt at Jonny Pickleball push ups! Thanks for helping us get better, Dayne.

2 Likes

A good reason I didn’t get the 90 seconds and did the 60 seconds instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey Dayne I forgot to take a picture but wanted to say thanks for the fun workout!

2 Likes

@K_Norris Fantastic!! What I love about the “box drills,” is you can modify them any way you wish - there are an infinite amount of footwork options within that square. Love it! :facepunch:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @K2_COLS_OH … yeah, the split-step is crucial in this sport (and others), that too often, gets overlooked. Glad you put yourself through a little burn today.

1 Like

@Sandy1965 Exactly! So what’s best for you!

1 Like

Hey @betterpickleball … it’s great because you can go crazy hard with them, or light, based on what you need / want.