Day 03 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Catherine Parenteau

Nice work out Catherine! Thank you for today!

1 Like

Thank you! You are welcome :slight_smile: ! Glad you enjoyed it!

Threw in a couple overhead smashes on the side to side drill. :grimacing: I also had a little buddy join me today:)

4 Likes

Did one set before playing this morning (first time in 7 weeks!), did 2 more when I got home.

5 Likes

Nice workout Catherine. Very applicable to pickleball movement. Merci beaucoup! My thanks also to Phil, Jordan and Catherine for including optional modifications. Had to modify my wall sit for the second round. Much appreciated.

1 Like

great workout. Great burn. I think once we’re done with this challenge I’m just gonna cycle though these workouts all again and again!

5 Likes

It’s always more fun if you can get others to suffer along with you. Lol! Thanks @cathparenteau1994

6 Likes

Mission accomplished!

3 Likes

I really liked today. My legs were feeling the burn. Thanks!

5 Likes

Awesome!! Great job! So cute your little buddy!!

1 Like

Wow, that’s awesome!! Great work!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Karen! Nice french haha! Good job :slight_smile:

Love the toilet paper haha! Nice job! :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s pretty cool!! And I agree!! Thank you for doing the workout! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for doing the workout!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! Great job :slight_smile: !!

1 Like

Courts are still locked down here so basement is my go to room. Walked 3 miles and come home to do this workout. Wall sits are one of my favorites. Lunges not so much - LOL. But I do all and maybe will get a picture the next time since my husband will be home then. Thanks for the good drills! P.S. I’m thinking I need to buy some of those little cones since everyone uses them.

3 Likes

I like it! Great partner for the challenge for sure!

We will try to make the optional modifications better for tomorrow!

Managed to complete after meeting some friends and playing about 2 hrs. I agree with a lot of the posts that doing wall sits was a killer.

5 Likes