Day 03 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Catherine Parenteau

During the workout.

After the workout.

@cathparenteau1994 thanks for the good workout. Feel the burn in the quads! Day 3 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Great workout! I am using the 19 day challenge to get me to be active at night, actually. I have been working out in the morning for years. At night I typically eat dinner and then sit on the couch and cuddle with my husband while watching show or reading. This is only day 3, but I already like getting 19 minutes of activity in before going to bed. Thanks so much for putting this together!

8 Likes

Boom, day three done! Today I used the contents of my pickleball bag (sunscreen, ambassador cards, and water bottle) for my cones, plus my bike helmet lol.

5 Likes

After days of reasoning with local government the nets went back up today in our county! :raised_hands: However, the lights didn’t get turned back on… :unamused:

Thanks to a nearby streetlight I got my workout in anyway. Thanks @cathparenteau1994 for the challenging workout!!! The burn is good right?

6 Likes

Awesome! Good job! Thank you for participating :slight_smile: ! Walls sits are one of my favorites too!

Great job!! Yes, wall sits are very challenging!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Good job :slight_smile:

Thank you! Love this!! Keep it going :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice!! Way to use some contents of your pickleball bag haha! Love it!

1 Like

Haha great pic!! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This was in no small part due to Landon’s extensive efforts in working with the government leaders. Lots of people are enjoying the fruits of his labors. Thanks Landon.

Play safe :pray:

#drillon

6 Likes

I forgot to post last night but I did it! Wall sits are the bomb💪🏼

6 Likes

Nice pic!! Love it!! Good job!!

3 Likes

Great fitness challenges in a small area - Thank you Catherine!

4 Likes

Thank you Jennifer :slight_smile: ! Hope you are doing well!

2 Likes

Way to be resourceful!!

2 Likes

Wow! Those wall squats look like fun, right? They were tough,tough, tough but I did some. Did day 2 also today in am. Trying to catch up. Don’t like to be left behind.

2 Likes

It might just be the angle of the photo, but it looks like your knees are going over your toes. As personal trainer I look for things like that, so I hope you don’t mind me mentioning that. Just don’t want you to hurt yourself! Again, it could just be the angle of the camera and you could be doing them fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are probably right. I think it is a little of both. Thanks for the pointers. I can always use the help.

3 Likes

Fun times!!! Keep them comin! Loving the videos and the rewards that are to come from this!

2 Likes