Day 04 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Tyler Loong

For TLoong, I had to bust out the dronie. Thanks @tylerloong

4 Likes

Hang in there, amigo! That’s a really hard thing to get past but we’ve all done hard things… and become better because of it. We’re here for you when you need support! It’s srsly so impressive that you’re making this move!! See you back in the fitness game, tomorrow!

2 Likes

@BrettHels10 That is what this forum is all about. We are here to support and help each other accomplish our goals. 5 years ago I was drinking around 88-100 ounces of Dr. Pepper every day and finally decided I needed to stop. That was one of the most difficult things for me to do. I have fallen off the wagon the past two weeks and would like to recommit with you to stop the caffeine and sugary drinks. It doesn’t do me any good to be honest! You got this. Drink lots of water and do a modified version of the challenge. Slow it down, but keep the consistency of doing the challenges daily. When you do this, it becomes habit. YOU CAN DO THIS!

3 Likes

I agree Sandy. I got some crazy looks from people. Wait til they see me this week in cold Wisconsin with my winter gear on!

2 Likes

I am glad I am not that far north then @MiMi! We will have atleast 60 degrees, although I prefer about 75 to 80 myself.

Awesome video! I hope those one leg jump ropes will one day make me as explosive as you on the courts so I can fly like loong around the kitchen! Love it!!!

Throwing the ball against the wall was a favorite drill for sure.

@Jmcshinsky @smcshinsky

Thanks

1 Like

Finished Day 3 (last night) and Day 4 tonight. I could not post last night (my again dog had a seizure). Great workouts. The pictures with people in shorts and nice weather looked terrific - we had snow here in Cleveland this weekend! But I will keep doing the workouts inside until our weather changes (in minute or two).Thanks again for posting these. Great challenges. I really likes the Day 4 ball toss against the wall - that was not easy buy I got it!

1 Like