Driveway Pickleball FTW! (Lake Geneva, WI)

It was fun to look through these pictures.

Who needs lines to get their pickleball fix?! Not these folks in Wisconsin!

I’ve seen tons of pics posted on social media where people are creating make-shift nets, and playing pickleball in the craziest of places.

Post what you’re doing to get your pickleball playtime in, during this time when so many are quarantined or locked down!

3 Likes

I picked myself up a portable net for this application specifically! Now the next question is how to convince the others in my house to play with me :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s tough… gotta have a lot of patience! I managed to get a 5-hit rally in with my boy, Zac! Love my 10’ Vulcan net!

2 Likes

I need to get my son one of those small Selkrik paddles! lol

2 Likes

This was in the driveway after some rain. I could barely talk my 5 year old into going out to hit the ball with me. :joy::man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

@jordan @Landon I see what you have to do, get a youngster to hit with you! My hubby refuses to do it. Doesn’t think pickleball is fun. :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So funny it is funny you’ll love it tell them :rofl::rofl::metal::metal: don’t you wish you could get them all addicted to it?!

2 Likes

This was @Jordan pitch to get me on this site, just post an article from my very small hometown in Wisconsin where I learned to play pickleball!!

2 Likes

Hahah! Well, it seems to have worked :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

giphy-36

3 Likes

Sounds like your hubby doesn’t enjoy the koolaid that we’ve been sipping. Neither does my sweetheart. But I won’t stop trying!!!

2 Likes

Oh man, forced to stay home to play pickleball non-stop. That doesn’t sound too bad haha!

1 Like