Everyone loves FREE Pickleball Giveaways!

What is the best Pickleball paddle? What are the best Pickleball shoes? Where can we get the best Pickleball balls, nets, or other equipment? Where can we find the coolest Pickleball gear and swag?!

There are hundreds of entrepreneurs, around the world, who have created online shops to sell anything you can imagine, related to Pickleball. Everything you want for Pickleball can be found online. Our goal is to help you find whatever it is that you need!

We will work with individuals and these big brand names (list below) to bring you giveaways, as often as we are able. Be sure to never skip an email about the next giveaway!

• Electrum
  • Engage
  • Gamma
  • Head
  • Manta
  • Monarch
  • Oneshot
  • Onix
  • Paddletek
  • Pickleball-inc
  • Prince
  • Prokennex
  • Prolite
  • Selkirk
  • Topp
  • Vulcan
  • Wilson

If you’d like to host a giveaway, please just click on my profile picture and hit the “Message” button! You’ll need to join the community before you can send me a DM. ツ

1 Like

You should contact Michael Epp he may be willing to do a give away on the new combat paddle alpha or strike blade. Have you contact him?

2 Likes

Great idea! I haven’t talked to him about that yet but he is in the Beta so should be joining us soon! I want to help this be part of our culture, from the start. Provide a way for brands to gain exposure by offering promos to their pickleball fanatics!

1 Like

I know Dinkin Pickleball would be willing to give away some balls. :wink: Contact me when you want to do a giveaway.

1 Like