Pickleball Forum introductions... 👋 Start Here!

Hey everyone,

Just like you, I’m totally hooked on pickleball! Been at it for a good 6 years now, ever since my volleyball buddy dragged me onto the court. Now I can’t get enough – you can usually find me out there 5 days a week, sharpening my skills and having a blast at tournaments.

Living in Appleton, Wisconsin, we make the most of our outdoor season. If it’s 50 degrees by 9 am (or sometimes, if we’re feeling desperate, 45!), we’re out there rallying. Speaking of rallying, check out Best Pickleball Reviews for some `Preformatted tips on equipment and technique – it’s a great resource for anyone looking to up their game!

But pickleball’s not all about winning (though that’s definitely fun!). It’s about the people you meet, the friendly competition, and maybe enjoying a cold beer after a hard-fought match. That’s what keeps me coming back for more.

1 Like

Vic,here. Coached and taught tennis for 29 years.

April 4, 2024 was two years since I touched a pickleball. I went to a group lesson … came home and told my wife, “I’m done with tennis.” I haven’t touched a racket since.

We built our own pickleball court on the property last year. I think I’m hooked!

• Dink