This guy made his own pickleball wall (The Villages, FL)

I’m amazed by the human spirit. The drive to work hard and do whatever it takes to reach a goal.

I’ve seen an insane amount of determination in family and friends who’ve run 100+ mile high-altitude races, done Spartan Ultras, and even more seemingly impossible feats, like the “Iron Cowboy” with his 50 full-length triathlons, in 50 states, in 50 consecutive days.

Stan-Reich-stands-in-front-of-his-homemade-driveway-pickleball-wall-280x300
Some people just can’t be stopped… and neither should we be, during this time of quarantine.

We should respect and trust the advice of scientific advisors who are sharing their research with local, state, and national governments. If we do that, many Americans and people around the world are left isolated!

If we are among the fortunate souls that have not contracted COVID-19, it might seem like we’ve got it bad because we are quarantined or locked down… whether by personal decision or government order.

Let’s stay grateful that we are (hopefully) healthy and not among the infected. If you take a look around you’ll see so many examples of avid pickleball players figuring out ways to feed their pickleball addiction, and stay fit!

I came across the story (at the end of this post) the other day and it brought a smile to my face… :blush:

I love the video series that @bryan shared over here: What are you doing to keep busy? #COVID-19quarantine

What have you been doing to keep honing your pickleball skills?

Share pics and tell us how you or others are getting their pickle on!

2 Likes