What's this Elevate place all about?!

Goals & Accountability.

tenor-258893416
Sometimes the hardest part about achieving our goals is that we don’t have the motivation or support to push harder and reach greater heights. fistbump

Well… that’s an excuse Pickleballists can never use. Because you have this forum. We’ve got your back.

Here’s what you can do here:

1. Start a challenge! muscle-rocket
  2. Join someone else’s challenge! handshake
  3. Share a goal you’re working on. Then come back and reply to your post every day and hold yourself accountable to the greatest group of people in the world! mario_luigi_dance
  4. Follow others goals and cheer them on! clapping

dancing_pickle Let’s goooooo!

2 Likes

I haven’t really set many goals since this stuck at home stuff other than to get outside each day rain snow ni matter. I’ve done that so far. What are some of your goals you have set? I’d love to hear and has anyone thought about creating a challenge?

2 Likes

Amber, I am outlining a challenge that is 14 days and can be repeated. It’s a trial challenge. Really a way of implementing progression into our daily schedule. I am almost ready to do it!

8 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to see what you put together. I’ve been doing video workouts with 6 of my friends each day this week. We do each others names I’ll share the workout in case anyone else wants to do it. We started monday and pick a person then that person picks the next name here it is. Looking forward to what you have Phil.

1 Like

Amber, I would have to change my name to AL.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if there is a way to legally remove your name entirely? :wink: asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Haha it actually hasn’t been that bad the worst day was samantha but so far so good we meet up and just get it done gives me something to look forward to and I’m sore :muscle::metal::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes