COVID 19-Day Fitness Challenge - Get fit & win great prizes!

1 Like
5 Likes

Lets go!! already been getting my training back going but thisnwill be some extra motivation!

Ready for some pickleball!

2 Likes

This is just what I need right now! Ready to join in and get ready for an awesome summer of pickleball!

4 Likes

This is exactly what I was looking for! I canā€™t wait!

3 Likes

20200428_141737

3 Likes

Letā€™s do this tomorrow!!

3 Likes

@dbridgeclark this is something that I have been wanting to do, but needed a community to do it with! Excited to have you do this with us!!

2 Likes

Ready for Day 1 tomorrow! Excited to see what Phil has in store for us!

3 Likes

Iā€™m brand newā€¦Iā€™m in

3 Likes

Welcome @Matthewhill019! Tomorrow should be fun!

1 Like

Lose some lbsā€¦

Make some friendsā€¦

Learn from prosā€¦

Improve your gameā€¦

Win some swag!!

Your really canā€™t beat the price on all of that! :laughing:

3 Likes

Yo! Welcome to the pickleFAM @Matthewhill019!

You ready to crush these 19 days, or what?! #pickleballstrong

1 Like

giphy-2

3 Likes

Weā€™ve got our eye on this prize, for sure! = D

2 Likes

Day one is up and running. I just finished and posted my completion of the daily challenge. Iā€™m excited to see you guys and letā€™s all support each other in this. I would recommend that you watch the intro videos first and then make your way over to the daily challenge. Everything going forward will be in the elevated section on Pickleballist Here is the link to the welcome videos. Introductions - COVID 19-Day Pickleball Fitness Challenge

Here is the link to day one where you will post your evidence. DAY 01 of the COVID 19-Day Pickleball Fitness Challenge

Now letā€™s all move forward and learning from some of these awesome individuals!

3 Likes

How do I get these?! So Cool! :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m your huckleberry. :ping_pong:

1 Like

I know, right?! We love your shoes @sekjvk!

If only I could pull those off!

Or maybe I could at least get a pair for my wifeā€¦ thatā€™s the closest she may ever get to pickleball :laughing:

1 Like