Day 07 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Corrine Carr

This made me LOL! You’re crushing it @K_Norris!!

1 Like

I loved the variety of this workout. It was good to see my need to work on balance. Both my legs and arms felt like they were going to fall off by the end. Thanks for the great workout!!!

6 Likes

My wife does the drills with me. In case you guys were wondering how I get my pictures. :grin: but here’s day seven!! Thanks corrine for the workouts! I don’t like choosing my own workouts so it’s always nice to follow other people’s routines! Also thanks all you guys who are putting these drills together!

5 Likes

I love this picture :heart_eyes: The whole family is working out!!!

Nice work!! :muscle: Love that you and your wife work or together!

1 Like

Balance is so important!! The airplanes are harder than they look :sweat_smile: keep up the hard work! Your doing great!

1 Like

Love the balance exercises. Also appreciate the activity modifications - thanks!

1 Like

Love the airplane. Little wobbly at first but got better as I went on. Not as sore today so squats and lunges felt better. Thanks Corrine.

1 Like

Thanks for todays workout! Drop squats were my fave!! But they are harder than they look! I am enjoying all the workouts and so good to know all these exercises will help in the other sports or activities we are involved in!

2 Likes

Atta girl @karinasaunders11. Way to go!

3 Likes

Way to go, @karinasaunders11!!

Yes these exercises will definitely make you superhuman. You’ll be a pickleball pro before you know it!

2 Likes