Day 15 - COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge with Pat Smith

Day fifteen done. Couldn’t do the double under so I did two hundred singles. Gosh jump rope really burns the calves!!

5 Likes

During the workout.

After the workout.

Thanks @Pat_Smith for the great workout. Yet another great balance exercise to add to the list! Day 15 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I remember meeting Pat at TOC 2019 in Brigham City. Me and my partner had to play him and his partner Jay in order to get into the main draw. He was amazing and was always so nice! Loved his drills and the balance one! It was great!

4 Likes

I don’t think I ever realized how much not wearing shoes effected my balance! Sweet workout!

1 Like

I think Yo (@kiwigirl75) is from NZ!

Now I need to know… What does “Kiwigirl” have to do with NZ?!

Wow! You’re crushing this challenge, Tiffany!

I love how everything in you picture matches! Shirt, carpet, cups, and even an accent pillow for good measure! You should be in Pickleball Magazine! or Better Homes & Gardens or somethin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:rofl: I didn’t realize that until I posted it… pretty cheesy… Lol! I’m loving this challenge. Thanks for putting it together @jordan (I had to do my last exercise outside my husband’s home office door for him to take the picture because he was busy)

2 Likes