For the past year I have been listening to podcasts, audio books, and reading anything I can to work on my mental game. I want to be progressing in this sport physically and mentally. I wan to be the best athlete I can and it is important for me to get my head in the right place.
Here is a list of what I have been consuming. Not all of this has been pickleball related but I feel it helps me be creative as well as sport focused. Just more well rounded.
- Pickleball Kitchen - Barrett Kincheloe
- Pickleball Problems - Mark Renneson
- Pickleball Guru - Prem Carnot
- Increase Your Impact - Justin Su’a
- More or Less Pickleball - Morgan Evans - Just found this
- Born to Win by Zig Ziglar
- Range by David Epstein
- Moneyball by Michael Lewis
- The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
- The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
- Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J Stanley
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Relentless by Tim S Grover
- Mindset by Carol S Dweck - soon
- Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow - Soon
- The Inner Game of Tennis by W Timothy Gallwey
- The Mind Gym by Gary Mack - soon
- Winning Ugly: Mental warfare in tennis by Brad Gilbert - soon
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class by Steve Siebold - Soon
- Virtual Pickleball Summit @betterpickleball
- Pickleball Summit
- Whats the Call? (referee focused) Just found this one
- Various live videos from pros
What have I missed?
What would you recommend?
What things have you been reading and doing to get a better mental edge?