🎉 WINNERS of the COVID 19-day Fitness Challenge

A little over a month ago, when we officially launched Pickleballist, we never would have imagined being able to connect so many of you in such a meaningful way!

It was so fun to read your experiences as each of you worked so hard to complete each daily challenge.

Some days were easy and some were grueling, but we hope each day was worth it!

As this great event finally has come to a close, let’s remember what our fearless leader @PickleballPhil emphasized almost every single day… this whole challenge has not just been about getting fit or learning how pickleball pros train. This challenge is about DEVELOPING and then SUSTAINING new habits in our lives. Progression.

Remember what Phil posted in his Introduction to the COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge:

“The first important factor, when it comes to becoming someone/something new is to have accountability to those around you. I want to be that person, alongside any others in this great community, who have that same desire. The second factor is to focus on one small thing at a time and to work on that one thing no matter what else is going on.”

As we move forward from this unifying adventure, I hope you have all had a taste of what the Elevate Pickleball forums are all about… This is a place where we connect, collaborate, and elevate one another to reach our pickleball and life goals.

If you have any goal you are focusing on and want the assistance, support, and accountability of your pickleball peers, then be sure to create a + New Post in the Elevate category and share what you’re working on. And just like you checked in with this daily challenge, you can check-in each day to your own post, showing your personal progress with your goals, while inspiring and getting support from others!

We have a lot of great things coming to Pickleballist!

Please share the love and invite your fellow pickleball pals to join the pickleFAM, as we work together to grow pickleball!

tenor-137193296

One final HUZZAH! to everyone who participated in the COVID 19-day Pickleball Fitness Challenge!

Congratulations to all our following winners!

If you’re on a list below, CLICK HERE click-here-cursor to claim your prize (and provide your address, etc.)

Our 6 Paddles Winners!

1. Hyrum Collier (@Hyrum_collier)
  2. Stan McShinsky (@smcshinsky)
  3. Tiffany Hubbard (@asktiffnow)
  4. Kolby Walker (@KKAW07)
  5. Karen Eldredge (@K2_COLS_OH)
  6. Sandy Smith (@Sandy1965)

Our 19 Daily Winners for PB1965 wristbands:

1. Shirley Kowalski (@ShirleyK)
  2. Brett Helsten (@BrettHels10)
  3. Susan Kerrigan (@sekjvk)
  4. Mimi Thiede (@Mimi)
  5. Landon Daly (@Landon)
  6. Mitchell Pyle (@M.pyle)
  7. Gabrielle Austin (@picklethe50)
  8. Talyn Dodson (@Talyn)
  9. Luke Larsen (@lukers)
  10. Yo DuJardin (@kiwigirl75)
  11. Joe Zaleski (@Joe_Zaleski)
  12. Crystal Allred (@redgirl)
  13. Kristin Norris (@K_Norris)
  14. Ryan Allred (@ryroo)
  15. Sarah Smith (@SarahSmith567)
  16. CJ Johnson (@betterpickleball)
  17. Linda Nicastro (@lkngolf)
  18. Shannon Wright (@slrpycow)
  19. Fernando Chavez (@Fernando002)
  20. Phil Lamoreaux (@PickleballPhil)

Once we have your address we will work with our wonderful sponsors to get your prizes mailed out!

10 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! but as @jordan said lets carry over the commitment to this and continue to get stronger, faster, and better one day at a time.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! This has been a wonderful challenge and I appreciate everyone that played a part in it. I look forward to more challenges and friendships in this wonderful pickleball community! Have a great day all! Oh, and today is our 32nd wedding anniversary, so thanks for the nice gift :grin:

4 Likes

Congratulations on 32!!!

1 Like

Thanks for this amazing program.

3 Likes

Thank you! We played pickleball outside today! It was a great one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m playing in the morning :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Awesome job guys!!! :clap::clap::clap: Loved this! Thank you! :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!!!

3 Likes

Well done to all that won and champed through the workouts. It was fun seeing your pictures and reading your post daily. What an inspiration.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Sandy1965! That is awesome! We are coming up on our 11th anniversary. We are almost there!!

1 Like

This has been SO much fun! I’ve loved connecting with everyone!

3 Likes

Winners! :grinning: :tada: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

3 Likes